Clarius HD3 delivers sharp and clear imaging to easily identify anatomy, confidently diagnose pathology, and guide procedures in real-time at the bedside.
Manage exams anywhere. Improve patient outcomes with clear, real-time imaging that is easy to use, affordable and ultra-portable.
• High definition imaging for a confident diagnosis
• Wireless scanner for easy handling and portability
• Intuitive and easy to use app for iOS and Android
• Dedicated presets for small, medium, large animals
Al-Powered for Optimal Imaging
Optimize comfort with on-the-spot imaging and no wires to startle your furry patients. Ultra-portable and affordable, Clarius delivers the quality imaging and performance of traditional systems without complex knobs and buttons. The Al-powered app is as easy to use as your smart phone. Improve animal care with clear visualization of anatomy and pathology for a more accurate diagnosis on your patient’s first visit.
- Perform an abdominal FAST exam to identify free fluid
- Take measurements to characterize masses, sludge and free fluid
- Scan the adrenal glands for hyperplasia, nodules and masses
- Scan the lung and pleural space for pathology of cardiac origin
- Assess the heart to determine if furosemide is indicated
- Perform an equine exam of the superficial digital flexor tendon